27th of July 2016
As Jaguar Network's term has come to an end, there is one corporate seat to be elected this year.
You can apply to become a board member until the 25th of August by submitting a cover letter and a resume in english to email@example.com. The online vote will be opened end of August and closed on the 30th of September during the AGM.
The mission of the board members:
- Bring high level advices to France-IX Services CEO
- Validate the annual budget proposed by France-IX Services CEO
- Contribute to elaborate France-IX strategy
- Validate new offers of services
- Participate to monthly conferences calls (1 hour duration)
- Participate to face-to-face meetings (twice a year)
- Participate to France-IX annual meeting
- Promote France-IX (in France and outside) and be an ambassador
The profile of the applicants:
- Recognized as professionals
- Very good knowledge and experience of the telecom market
Board members have to sign a code of conduct, and shall not be participating already in a board of another internet exchange or working directly or indirectly for another internet exchange.
The board members are not compensated for their roles. However their travel expenses can be supported by France-IX to attend the F2F meetings and the annual meeting.